Saturday, July 30, 2011







If only I was prettier, life would be easier. If only I was richer, life would be easier. If only I was smarter, life would be easier. But that would me me less me, no? Idk. But I really question myself sometimes.

20, and still stuck at a crossroads with no idea whats next. I really want to give SIA a shot, but I feel like Life is just not giving me a chance. When I'm able to progress far in the interview, I can the boot at the second last stage. When I have the confidence to try again, knowing that I have it in me, they give me the boot at height check when I am definitely eligible. I'm tired of trying, tired of rejection. When will it be my turn, to have it all? To have everything, to have the world under my feet? Just doomed to lead a mediocre life, die like I've never lived before?

No.

This is my life. I decide when I want to quit. 27 August. Come what may.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment