Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Love &other drugs




"You didn't see me that way. I have never known anyone who actually believed that I was enough. Until I met you. And then you made me believe it too. So unfortunately I need you. & you need me. You need someone to take care of you. Everybody does."

"I'm gonna need you more than you need me."

" That's okay."

"No it's not. Its not fair. I have places to go."

"You'll go there. I just may have to carry you."

"I can't ask you to do that."

"You didn't."

"Let's just say some alternate universe that has a couple just like us; only she's healthy and he's perfect, and in their world it's about how much money they are going to spend on vacation; who's in a bad mood that day and whether they really felt guilty about the cleaning lady... I don't wanna be those people. I want us. You. This."


Have you ever wondered how you look like through your lover's eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment