Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Everything changes once there is a status. I know in the past, all I wanted from him was give me the recognition I deserved. But just as he asked me after so long, I got a little apprehensive. I didn't want things to be different just because we were together officially. I thought he'd be something different. But everything still seems the same as others. Now I just end up feeling disappointed again. sigh. At first, it was still alright. I was so happy everything felt so surreal. But eventually things still became like stagnant. Screw expectations seriously. Yet its so hard for me to not have any. You understand what I mean?


And besides, I think I really could use a change of job. I'm sick of working here. :( My colleagues are great! But the workload is horrible! I don't like it one bit! :( Plus the festive mood is really ruined cause of work. I wanna go on holiday! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment