Saturday, January 1, 2011

What a happening year ^^ full time job fell in love Ninjas <3





I welcome you with open arms. :D So much to be accomplished this year!

A very very vague NY Resolution list: -
1.

Have an awesome year with J. Hope whatever we have planned goes off with a BANG! :D



2.

I don't think I need to mention this because I know it'd be good but here goes, AWESOMER YEAR WITH THE BFF. ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS FUN AND AWESOME WITH HER :D:D:D Wonder what I did last time that I got such a gem of a friend in her. So so so thankful <3<3<3





3.

so I'm wishing for loads of cash....

to fulfill my polaroid wall :D ...

to get loads of branded bags and purses and shoes and clothes... O.O









to party like a rockstar \m/ .....






...actually I just wanna be happy :D

But I won't mind a little of those mentioned! :D HAHAHAHAHA!
WISHING A GOOD 2011 TO ALL YOU OUT THERE~~~ MUAH! :D





















No comments:

Post a Comment