Saturday, January 23, 2010

Everything seems better in 2010(: Yesterday was weirdly enjoyable with the company of the RafflesCity gang. We didn't do much but all the conversations were epic-ly funny! Supposed to catch Daybreakers but couldn't because Reeta and I had to leave early): Shitzxzx am I like not fated to watch it or something? Thursday was lack of seats, yesterday was because of the timing. IDFC, I HAVE TO WATCH IT!):


Now I'm left with 2 weeks of polytechnic life. Hmmm, such a bittersweet affair. One moment you can't wait for it to come because FINALLY you can have a break from the insane assignments but then again, once you're out its like, full of uncertainty for the future. Gahh. So where do I go from there? Hahaha. Nevertheless, I'm still gonna try for my NTU(: and hopefully in between all that, I'll find my way :D Here's wishing everyone AN AWESOME SUNDAY <3

No comments:

Post a Comment