Monday, January 4, 2010

There's something in the air in the wee hours of the morning that makes me feel, sad. You know how sometimes the one thing that you should turn your back on is the same thing that you always look back at? I can't understand why I would want to keep looking back at things that would only hurt me. Its cold and unrealistic. And I can't stop sighing. Tell me how to be happy again. Take the exhaustion from my face, the sadness in my eyes. Take it all away. If need be, take those memories from my mind. Its like a computer getting a virus, everything thats left in fragments and you can't quite make out the whole picture. This is a mistake. I should be starting the new year on a clean slate. Why does it feel like 2009 again? Why do I feel like the exact same girl who's wanting to cry into her pillow and punch the walls?

-closeeyes&deepbreathes. Ok I'm off to bed. -mumbles. Tomorrow's going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment