Saturday, March 6, 2010

And so if you don't already know, today was KNNB FUCKED UP! I went to work super duper early, like 45 minutes early and my colleague who was supposed to already be there only came at the time I was supposed to start work, 2pm. And mind you I was wearing the NewLook dress with 3quartersleeves and today's weather is as per usual FUCKING HOT. AND HAJI LANE IS NOT A SHOPPING CENTRE, IT DOESN'T COME WITH AIRCON. So after waiting so long, the girl finally came, and OMG, she said, "I FORGOT TO BRING MY KEYS." My face went from, 'ohgoshyayfinallygotaircon' to 'WHAT.THE.FUCK.YOU.MUST.BE.FUCKING.KIDDING.ME.' And so I had to loiter around Bugis Junction while I waited for her to go back to Yishun and get her keys. Tmd. And so we rushed to open the store and all and when 8pm came to close the store, we calculated the overall sales AND FUCKING GUESS WHAT?! APPARENTLY THERE'S MISSING MONEY OF 39.90. And most of the cash transactions was done by her. I only did the cash transactions for drinks ok don't come and tell me I sell those drinks until can shortchange till 39.90 lor fuck. WARAO. So we had to pay the amount that was shortchanged. TOTALLY WTF OKKKK. >: Eeeyer, so annoying.
Why do people make Love such a complicated thing. >: Like means like, why make yourself so miserable over something thats supposed to be beautiful and joyful? >: Why do we always fall in like/love with someone who doesn't like/love us and vice versa? Let Quek BIG SIGH together with you guys/girls. SIGHHHHHHHHHH. You see, if two people like each other and they fear that getting together would only hurt their friendship if the relationship should end badly, don't you think its a wasted assumption if through this precaution you guys are drifting apart? Am I making sense? Since no matter what this friendship isn't going to go any better, why not just give it a shot? If you never give it a shot, you never know how that relationship will blossom, yes? -sighs. In any ways, I wish all human beings all the best in their attempts to chase the girl/guy of their dreams.


I, Jolene Quek Wei Wei, shall now think of when AND WHERE I should go do my manicure, pedicure, facial and YEAH WHATEVER THAT MAKES ME HAPPY. HAHAHAHA! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment