Thursday, November 1, 2012

current wish list


So I recently went on a crazy mission to clear my room and now that the cleanliness has been sorted, I am psyched and pretty much obsessed with revamping my room. Like putting some additions to it to make it much homelier, make me wanna not go out and just chill in my room all day long. Which brings us to the above picture. Yes I am on the lookout for home candles. But I have no idea where to start looking.


I OTed at work today till 8ish, left the office and walked all the way from Suntec to Cityhall in my approximately 4inch Zara peeptoes to grab a mini on-the-go dinner and at the same time, scout for some home candles. Dinner turned out pretty good since it was 我爱台妹's sweet potato fries. Walked to Body Shop, all I saw were fragrance oils and burners. Went on to Robinsons and spotted the above baby :3

Yankee Candles! Though I am not too sure if S$39.90 is a justifiable amount to pay for solo candle. In its defense, its probably the same size as the half pint glass of Kronenberg that Applebee's serves. I have no idea how long its gonna last me though. 

But after thinking for a good 5 minutes or so, I still couldn't figure out if I was willing to part with a swipe of my debit card or maybe 3 orange Yusof Ishaks and a couple of purples and greens just to get ONE candle. Then again, now that I am home, I can't help but think of how Sea Air smells like, and how my room could potentially be so much better with some Sea Air. 



Anyone else has any other bright ideas on how to revamp my room? Or maybe any other brands of home candles for me? 

I'd seriously kill for them Sea Air right now. Maybe I'll drop by Robinsons again tomorrow. Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment