Sunday, January 6, 2013

So shine bright;

End 2012 till now in pictures from le iP5;


OMY.sg X Sushi Tei Christmas Dinner on 20 December 2012. Met alot of new friends :) Hope to see them at other upcoming events! :D




The bomb diggity. Best sushi roll EVERRRR~~~~


Not a big fan of shellfish but these were too good to pass on. Asari Butter, yums!


Addictive bites, I couldn't stop putting them into my mouth :S





...


Pre-party beverage at Starbucks GWC whilst waiting for 2 of my favourite girls and my bro.


E,&2 of my favourites; Jora & BFF :) 


The sister I never had; love you so much Jora! :))


BFF; always there when shit got real. The one who NEVER lets me down. Fucking love you. :')

&the dress that alot of people liked on Instagram. Hehehe I like it too, from Topshop! :D

...



le Boyfr brought me to have the best Laksa in +65. I kid you not, this laksa IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER EATEN IN MY LIFE. Fiery hot and creamy, its everything you need in a laksa. If you're interested to try it, its located at Alexandra Food Village (which is the hawker centre opposite Queensway Shopping Centre). YOU HAVE TO TRY IT. 

...


One day before Christmas eve, love my makeup so much that day but I ended up staying at home all the way till dinner time. So lame!! 


Christmas2012 with le boyfr and his friends as per the tradition; but this year everyone seemed so tired, including me! I was napping like a boss shortly after the clock struck 12~ 

photo credit to @iamjy_ & grabbed from le boyfr's FB;


Not the full attendance but I am so glad that my boyfr has this huge group of buddies who he can rely on no matter what. Not to mention funny bunch of people :D 

...


Mooja Mookata with le boyfr on a random Wednesday night for dinner thanks to Francesca's blog giveaway :D And I am how lucky please! The food was fab!! 


Unlike the other Mookata outlets, Moojaa focuses on providing quality ingredients so Wagyu beef and Kurobuta pork is no surprise on the menu! 


Looks can be deceiving because this chilli can fight with the other mookata outlet chilli! Its like super duper spicy so chilli lovers! You are safe to patronise this outlet! Their chilli won't let you down!! :D


My absolute favourite! Cheese meatballs :D The cheese inside is like the cheese they use in Nachos, sooooo good!!!!!!!


Baby loves MooJaa too :P

...


My mini haul on a random Friday night; Loving my Zara heels which I got on sale and the FeistHeist shorts that I got from Blackmarket at Central :D


My OOTD on the next day, loved them so much I couldn't wait wearing!! :D


& my handsome boyfr right before his company D&D. So goodlooking right, is this how you'll look like on our :$ yknow hehehehehe.. ^v^

...






A family dinner at Itacho; I love bringing my family out for dinner :D Okay, my brother and I, not just me :P

...


My new nails which I did at Love & Pamper Nails. Mad love them and imagine this set (Classic Gelish Manicure) only costs $55! Damn worth it! Go visit them okay because they are located at a very secluded part of Bugis Village so they might have to relocate to a home salon as they are not getting enough business to sustain! Damn sad because its quite hard to find a good and reliable yet cheap nail salon!! :( 

Love & Pamper Nails
Bugis Street (K Street)
ABSL #02-24/25 
52 Queens Street 
Singapore 188539

...


Found this awesome Mexican restaurant at Holland Village with BFF, Magnebro and CEO bro! It was so good I had to bring le boyfr there the next day!!


Complimentary basket of corn chips with homemade salsa whenever you dine there :P


PRAWN BURRITO!!!!!! If you love spicy food, this is the bomb! For $18 you get so much diced prawns inside it, soooo good!!!


Not the most appetizing photo but its the best I could do. Look at that chunk of prawn! :O


You guys make me so happy, you guys will always be one of the best parts of my life :')



My better half; I love you bb :)

...


Finally cleared my room yesterday and its looking good again :D Love chilling in my room when its neat LOL!

So abrupt ending here, will update when something interesting happens :P Meanwhile take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment