Saturday, October 31, 2009



Physically and mentally. Weather's been bitchy lately. Plus everyday seems to bring brand new revelations. Makes me feel sick of living. Seriously considering putting partying on hold cause its drains me financially and physically and mentally and emotionally. Slept for 3 hours and trained till 4plus and only got home now. Oh me gosh fucking shag is me. Need to clear some stuff of my To Do List but guess Imma do that tomorrow. Too exhausted to focus on anything now.


"If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she wont be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy."

Once again, found this. She machiam some meaninfulquotes.tumblr.com! Pretty much self explanatory hur? Bah.


Alrighty, gonna crash now. Happy Halloween world!

No comments:

Post a Comment