Saturday, October 24, 2009

When I looked through the website, this picture just screamed to me. How true. Happy. Seems so difficult to achieve):

"You see, the ones who laugh the loudest and give the best smiles are those who’re actually crumbling right inside every moment. Don’t be fooled by their megawatt smiles and twinkling eyes, because right behind that, is a face filled with scars, cuts, bruises and tears. A facade no one has ever imagined. So, don’t be too quick to judge. Because what you see might not necessarily be true."

Saw this somewhere, I would love to credit but gotta respect her I don't know if she's comfortable with me revealing her here so if you see this here, thanks(: Its so so true. Looks, are fucking deceiving.

So tired these days, I think its all the lack of sleep starting from HCC, accumulating and overlapping. Assignment due next Wednesday, gonna start and finish it tomorrow! Need to work quite badly!\: Need new clothes, new everything, I'm so insecure. Other than my assignment, I'm going to paint my nails, try to do my Chanel design! :D Hmm, at least something to look forward to, no? Time passes so fast sometimes. So afraid of the unknown thats going to happen in the future): Oh crap, so tired that I'm sprouting gibberish. Am I making sense? Ok I'll shut it now. Baizxzx.

No comments:

Post a Comment