Wednesday, October 28, 2009


Surprisingly today was rather bearable. I think I kinda enjoyed today(: After feeling down in the dumps for awhile, its good to smile(: Lessons were as per usual a big bore. Handed in my first assignment of the semester, so stupid gahhh.

Had an AWESOME DINNER with my captain!(((: CrystalJade LMXLBed and Frolicked :DDD Full like fuck, walked around HollandV, bumped into Joshua and back home it wasss! I think I know why it seems like I eat so fucking much but I still thankfully remain somewhat the same size. I seem to have straight intestines! After one hour, I totally ALWAYS feel like shitting((: GOODY GOODY! :D


Taken yesterday, while I was feeling all moody and grouchy\: Shall not think, shall not think. Back to Gossip Girl! Baizxzx.

No comments:

Post a Comment