Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Shoot; MyCanvasBag

Hehehe went for my second photoshoot for blogshop yesterday after work; please don't judge my fats (~.~)

Presenting MyCanvasBag! :D

They have returned after a hiatus with a bang! 

My picks include:



Unicorn Bralet! I have always wanted to get a bralet but its hard to find a flattering piece if you are not exactly toned. This piece however accentuates the right parts and conceals the fats well! Much love for this piece!


Second pick would be the black highwaisted pants! Its not sheer at all and super comfy! And the best part is ITS SO SLIMMING! I was damn self conscious whilst modelling this piece but looking at it now.. not that bad right my thighs!!! LOLOLOL!! Pair it with the bralet and maybe throw on a woolen shrug, you're good to go for a night out partying :D


Peplum has been the trend for quite awhile now and I never thought I say this but I think I might just start shopping around for peplum pieces :x I always thought peplum would just make my butt look even bigger than it already is but nope, I actually like how girly and professional peplum makes the whole look :D

MyCanvasBag is having their promotion now and you can stand to win an apparel from this collection just by "like"ing and "share"ing!! :D

1 WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN TO WIN AN APPAREL FROM PAST COLLECTIONS RANDOMLY CHOSEN BY MyCanvasBag. THE SECOND WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN TO WIN A $10 E-VOUCHER TO BE USED FOR THE NEXT COLLECTION. 

SIMPLY FOLLOW THESE STEPS:

1) Like our Facebook page.
2) Like and share this album and comment that you have liked and shared.

*hint* LIKE AND SHARE AS MANY PICTURES FROM THIS COLLECTION TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES!

Winners will be picked on 19th December!

Go go go now! :D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment