Thursday, December 6, 2012

Zoukout 2011


&the 411 is: 

12:30 to 2, Porter Robinson; 
2 - 3, Knife Party;
3 - 4, A Trak;
4 - 5, Calvin Harris.

Those are the only acts that I am really looking out for :D

Take a trip down memory lane with me.. Zoukout 2011!





Last year's epic Zoukout was so epic I told myself I'd be going, no questions asked this year. I even went to the extent of booking Rasa Sentosa in April for the 8 December 2012 when Zouk itself haven't even released the date of the event. Little did I know Zouk outwitted me and made this year a 2 day event. 

Initially I wanted to boycott the event. I thought the line up wasn't worth paying for and I didn't like it that Zouk seems to be trying to milk as much money as they could out of us.

However, try as I might to resist, I am officially going for Zoukout 2012 :3 Although I am only going for Day 2 BUT SERIOUSLY I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT. I AM GOING ZOUKOUT 2012 SHOPPING AFTER WORK TODAY, GONNA GET THEM GLOSTICKS AND SHIT. SEE Y'ALL PARTY ANIMALS ON SATURDAY :D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment