Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hola, back here for some Midweek updates. As per usual, past few days have been one helluva rollercoaster. Won't dwell too much on them details cause they are some what personal. Guess I got to DEAL WITH IT. Sigh.

Lighting at B&J GWC is good, for camwhoring! (: HAHHAA.

So anyways, I finally got my tragus pierced and it was FCKING PAIN LA JOLYN NG! Bluff me only HAHAA! Officially the most painful piercing I had. But since I already had that done, HMM HELL BRING ON THAT TATTOO I SAY :D

Once again, as of always, I also got my nails done. :D I'm so sad. Sad person, so insecure about myself I gotta keep finding ways to seem more decent. ))): FML.
And so enough about my life stories in chapters and subheadings, now on to the 2 assignments! Toodles for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment