Friday, November 27, 2009

OMG, I'm starting to feel excited. I'm gonna apply to be an intern at _____ or ______. Not gonna say where here cause if I don't get it I'm gonna be so depressed cause its like my dream job kinda thing and I will totally just die of depression!))): We'll see we'll see (: Thanks Macy Love you bigtime <3> AHHH EXCITING PART 2: I'm partying next Friday to celebrate me turning Nine-fcking-teen! The last year as a teenager! I swear All Hell Break Loose in year 2010 as a very very extremely old teenager(: I'm gonna do things purely cause I wanna do them and not because some fcker tells me it is the right thing to do :D Weeee cheers to the life I want! :D:D:D

/edit.
Eh heh heh, just in case there are some nice kind souls out there who want to buy me presents I'll love you many many :D Like how I'd loveeee to have whut, eyelash extensions fund, that grey Topshop blazer, a new bag of which the design I haven't thought of but I heard KateSpade has awesome designs :D HAHAHA, aiya forget it everything I want is so expensive )))))))): Saddddd. OH GREY CONTACTS! Or maybe tattoo fund? :D Ok thnks bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment