Thursday, November 19, 2009

So full of fatigue these days. Can't seem to push my stamina to the limit to do my assignments till late): 3 assignments which I've yet to complete, I need helppp!): Tomorrow Imma meet BFF to complete them at Starbucks after IEP(: IMY BFF!!! <3

Today was rather horrid. Boarded the bus at around 1pm, supposed to reach CoronationPlaza latest by 2pm so that I could chill at Starbucks and get some work done but NOOO, rain had to start pouring and stuff. I FCKING SWEAR I TOOK ALMOST HALF AN HOUR TO GET FROM NANYANG GIRLS' TO NATIONAL JC AND THEY ARE FCKING NEXT TO EACH OTHER. It was that bad\: So I was feeling cold and hungry and cursing and swearing with no idea what happened. Gahh. When I finally reached Coronation's Starbucks I immediately ordered the venti PeppermintMocha. BIGASS CUPPA! :D Shiokkkk ttm! (:
Anyways, really glad with my Napfa results(: NP Canoeists FTW! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment