Thursday, December 24, 2009

(: HOHOHO Merry Christmas Eve people! Seems like so long since I blogged siol! Last week was major chiong assignments week, am sofa king glad thats over nao! :D But I've been feeling so tired and sleepy lately, I can't seem to feel refreshed! And I fcking hate playing L4D2 for a long period of time cause it makes me feel like puking, bleah. ): BUT WOOO I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK, I NEED TO PARTY HARDDDD! :DDDD


Alas, guess what. B&J at Great World had a blackout like AH MAY ZING ohgheys. Till I ended my shift the power was still out, so imagine all the dry ice we had to use before the management came with the idea of using the plug outside KNNB. Say earlier la make me and Johanna panic only. Wanted to have XLBs for lunch but TMD CrystalJade LMXLB also blackout all the chefs chilling one korner. Bleah life sucks. ): So anyways, I'm feeling a little sleepy again. Gonna nap nao before doing whatever my family has planned for tonight. Have yourself a Merry Christmas babies! :D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment