Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just started savoring my new age, and I'm doing that by doing my fcking assignments. Gah. How fcking sad. ): Supposed to concentrate and all but I have to write this down now.
Was on FB and I saw this note by Lin, as in she found it somewhere on deviantart which I thought was, well WHOA. Click Please go and read it. After which, this is what I think.

Do you realize this is something that is constantly happening? ): Why? During the start of the relationship, they can promise anything. Promises to give, promises to accept, promises to always be there. And we, always so stupid and naive. Always believing. And it always turns out the same. We are always left right at the same spot, looking back and wondering just what happened. The same person, but just not so similar to the one from the past anymore. And you would give anything to have it back, you know its highly not possible, but you still hope something perhaps a miracle could happen and things would go back to how they used to be. But most of the time, miracles just don't happen. Why? Why make promises you can't keep? And after breaking those promises, you go on to others and make the same promises, what's the use? You're still going to be breaking them in the end. Sigh. Now you know why I'm so cynical and adamant that that concept of Love just don't tally with reality. Because it just, doesn't. And we have all these living proof around us to constantly remind us. Don't fall back into that shithole, Quek. Don't.
I foresee another day without sleeping, zzz. Left with a little more of the analysis and I'm done. Oh wait, there's still the presentation part. And then tomorrow will be out watching New Moon with AHMANDUH and then partyy at Phuture with all the awesome clubbing kakis! My doors are open to the word FUN :D Hoorayyy! :D:D:D Can't wait for holidays to comeee! Ok bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment