Monday, December 14, 2009

Shucks, 'All the right moves' is like stuck in my head like a broken record player. But I refuse to download the song. \: I don't know why either. Anyways, all girls should seriously check out F21 @313. ITS FCKING AWESOME 4 LEVELS OF GOODNESS! I bought a maxi dress for 28 bucks FCKING CHEAP CHEEP! :DDD

Anyways, my days have been just non stop project project project UBER FCKING SIAN): Still got RD stuff to settle on top of all the IEP rubbish and AYC and AMPYC and what nots.): So mtherfcking sad please. I want my life back. Trying desperately to squeeze work in as well lest I got no money to spend. Gahhh. I miss training too, weirdly enough HAHAHAH FANGHUI DON'T KEEL ME! But owells. Something to definitely look forward to? Tomorrow. (: Work and then meet RafflesCity people :D Then its back to project project projecttttttt. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment