Sunday, May 19, 2013

Stefan & Elena


"I'm not sorry that I met you. I'm not sorry that knowing you has made me question everything, that in death you're the one that made me feel most alive. You've been a terrible person. You made all the wrong choices and of all the choices that I've made; this will prove to be the worst one, but I'm not sorry that I'm in love with you."

Sometimes you can do a thousand right things, but a thousand right things won't change anything if its with the wrong person. We were just, wrong for each other. 

Stefan: "What if Elena was The One?"
Lexi: "She was, and she will always be an epic love. Contrary to popular belief, there are actually multiple Ones. The only way to find another, is to let go."

.....

"Why don't you tell me that 'if the girl had been worth having she'd have waited for you'? No, sir, the girl really worth having won't wait for anybody.” Francis Scott Fitzgerald; This Side of Paradise.



No comments:

Post a Comment