Saturday, August 8, 2009


Seriously what I heard about you today is such a turn off okay. Gosh, I do not attempt to copy anyone or whatsoever. A girl can't blog and not be accused of trying to copy people hur? Seriously fuck you. Then again, you can fuck yourself for all I care cause apparently no one wants to fuck you! Seriously, I don't mind you being such an ass as long as you don't drag me in. But since you did, my impression of you has DEFINITELY changed. Why can't people be simple? Gahhh. She doesn't have like blogsongs and all. She doesn't put pictures with quote, does she? SHEEESH. Fuckers. Its cause of people like you thats why there was a word called 'BITCH' in the dictionary. GOSH, then again I am pretty sure people say that about you so often that its probably nothing to you aye? Hmph.



ANYWAYS, Devlins were okay today at NTU! :D 4th lehzxzx HAPPY NOTS?

Seee, I AM HAPPY and not in hiding. So seriously, you can go eat shit naozxzx.

BAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment