Tuesday, August 11, 2009

& tmr I shall get the above. IDK about the kiss, maybe from my BFF when she sees me?(: HAHAHA! Quite eggcited for tomorrow! Its like, Homecoming for ShuHui Bestie and me :D You have no fcking idea how long we waited for this!(:



Anyways, I've been spending alot lately AGAIN. Buying loads of rubbish that me thinks are impulse buys. But some necessities as well. But Idk which are necessities and which are rubbish. Fake eyelash, necessities? Facial masks, rubbish? LOL, I've got some problem catergorizing stuffs! LOL. So I bought new eyelashes again! Like thick bushy ones that resembles cows' and giraffes'. ME LIKEYS! So tomorrow I'll be in school from 1pm onwards to just chillax so if you got nothing on between 1pm till 7pm, gimme a call or text! After which is training for the girls THEN DANCEDANCE with my favourites! :D Don't miss me!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment