Wednesday, September 26, 2012

ANGST


So I am quite content with how the iPhone5 is treating me so far. But one thing I am really not happy with is with M1.

Mind you I am not one who constantly complains about what other people can do for me. But for this, I am really starting to get hopping mad. 

Firstly, as you all know, I have an iPad plan (together with the BB main line but BB is totally out of the equation since it is under a totally different data plan from Apple stuffs) and recently this new mobile line for the iPhone.

As you all know all the Singapore telecos have slashed their data bundles and now from 12GB, they will only be providing 3GB (in my case since I opted for the $59.90 plan) of data.

Being a moderate (good luck to heavy) Instagram users, and I am not even gonna touch YOUTUBE because video streaming will KILL YOU, I am most definitely going to exceed that bloody 3GB! 

So you're thinking, "aiya so angry for what you're not the only one who is subjected to this.."

I AM FUCKING PAYING 3 FUCKING MOBILE LINES WITH YOU M1. AND I HAVE BEEN YOUR CUSTOMER SINCE 2007 DON'T I GET ANY EXCEPTION? 

I am not asking you for free GBs on my iPhone plan. Now all I am asking is whether I can get a nano SIM for my iPad plan to use simultaneously with the iPhone5 when my 3GB is depleting.

The answer I got, "No mam..."

And I asked for the rationale behind it, she said "entirely different plans..."

ERM, WHAT THE FUCK?

Am I asking for the fucking stars here MAM?

No. 

I don't get why it can be done for the iPhone, like I can split the SIM for the iPhone and use on the iPad but I can't do it vice versa.

IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE.

Damn angry ok. You think about it la. I am paying for all 3 lines. Now you have this EXTREMELY RIDICULOUS "RULE" implemented and I have to pay extra S$5.35/GB exceeded on a line that I am already paying S$59.90/month when I have a S$40.00/month plan sitting at home with 10GB worth of data just sleeping. 

HOW? YOU TELL ME HOW!

Fuck you M1.

No comments:

Post a Comment