Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pact With Love :D


So if you've seen my Instagram (*COUGHS@jolenequek_COUGHS*), you would have seen my picture of the most amazing, most versatile dress in my wardrobe! :D

Presenting to you, Pact with Love!!!!


Pact with Love is a relatively new online store in Singapore, and they just launched their first collection! Just launched but most of their apparels are OOS O.O Goes to show how hot their apparels are! 

Gonna share with y'all some of my favorites (that are still available :'( )! :D


The Day to Flight dress! This dress caught my eye because of its very unique print. Not to mention the cutting of the dress is very flattering for all shapes and sizes! I got tree trunk thighs and this dress will definitely be able to conceal and make people think I have slim and sexy legs heheheh :P 

I'd pair it with a leather jacket and I'm good to go! Flirty, edgy and fun! :D Its still available so better grab it before someone else does!


Brick and Mortar dress! Obviously I am gonna feature this in my picks; I am a sucker for anything minimalistic and monochromatic. I mean come on, as an OL (office lady), I love my sleep. And as much as I love Fashion, there are just some days that you wake up and you don't wanna spend 10 minutes in front of your wardrobe thinking of what to wear and what to pair it with. Dresses are a definite go-to; and since this is such a simple yet understated dress, whats not to love? Grab it, grab my yellow blazer and I am ready for work!


And I loveeeeeee that this dress is fitting, yet not figure hugging. Don't have to worry about sucking in because my tummy is showing after lunch :P Oh yes, did I mention the dress comes with 2 functional pockets? :D:D:D Can put your phone and wallet inside without bringing a lunch bag out or something during breaks! (Y)(Y)(Y) Okay only fellow OLs will get my excitement :S


Wore it the day after I received it in the mail to work! :D Wore it with my coral chiffon blazer and my Zara wedges :D My colleagues complimented on the dress and the fact that its of such good material! They couldn't believe it when I told them they could get this online for only S$26.00! INSANE!


So if you like what you see, and you trust me (since when the stuff I recommend is no good give me one good example hurhur?) hop on to Pact with Love NOW! 

Lucky for you, they are in the midst of preparing for Pact 2 launch! Previews for Pact 2 will be up on their Facebook on this coming Monday (8 October 2012) so like them to be updated as and when there is a launch! You can also follow them on Twitter for instant updates! Visual creature? Then follow them on Instagram! Their Insta handle is also @pactwithlove!

Whatchu still waiting for! Shop Pact with Love today! :D 


Happy Sunday lovelies! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment