Sunday, June 23, 2013

&your hands, they shake with goodbyes;

&I'll take you back, if you'd have me.
So here I am,
I'm trying.


Hello!! I'm back with another iPhone picture update :) Last week's haze was crazy bad, hope everyone's much better now because the haze recently has let up quite a bit I've been going out mask-free :D Sent this picture to le BFF and she said its a well-taken picture. /shrugs I took this while I was rushing to work, guess I'm an accidental photographer /flipshair LOL! :D JKKKKKKKKKKKK.


Bad haze equals ditching the contacts and less make up. Ignore my cui nails, its a high time for a manicure I know, gonna get my nails done this weekend! :D


I was just telling my brother, "I think secretly mummy and daddy is thankful for the haze; haze makes us damn dulan to stay out so we'll be home early everyday!" And what else to do when we're home then to KILL THEM ZOMBIES! I even have a whatsapp chat "L4D2" with Matt, Adam and my korkor! :D 




Friday! WWZ date with Minzies, and we had Smoothie King for dinz!! :D:D:D Finally tried SK, and our verdict: LOVE IT! Love that they had the calorie intake next to every item in their menu, yummy wraps and yummy smoothies! I think I can safely add SK to one of my to-go-to eats in town :D


LOL, my OOTD on Friday. Which I am preeeeetty sure you can't see shit 'cept for my yellow NBs. I was wearing a damn old F21 floral dress, my Styledasher varsity jacket and NBs. :D


Mask still on because the haze was still damn bad on Friday :/


&I CAME HOME TO JULY'S EDITION OF VANITY TROVE, WHICH I AM SOOOOOOOO FUCKING ECSTATIC TO RECEIVE!! SO MANY GOODIES INSIDE THIS EDITION! :DDD


So far I've started using both Skin Inc products, the Herborist mask, Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel, all the Jane Iredale makeup samples, AND I AM LOVING ALL OF THEM!! /screamsandthrasheshandsaround will do a more detailed review of this month's VT by this weekend okay? :D


Saturday!! I've recently changed my everyday make up routine and I like it! Some overall shimmer on lids, thinner eyeline, and spam mascara! Loving the fact that I am less dependent on falsies now that I have my holy grail YSL mascara! Mascara REALLY makes a whole lot of difference :D Anyways, this filter from "Camera360" is called 'Sexy Lips' and basically it plays up all the red tones in the picture. My lips look especially reddish here because I am using Jane Iredale's Forever Pink lip and cheek stain! I mega love it leh!!! It makes my lips look a very natural pink and it doesn't dry it out like most lip stains/tints do :D (Y)


Lunch on Saturdayyy! 1 green apple, 1 red apple and 1 orange :D 


Minzies and I, hehe. We had a fail trip to Praise Haven thrift store; walked in and out within 10 minutes LOL. Only thing that caught our attention there were the books. 


OM NOM NOM DINZ! :D We were at GWC, where we first met at B&J, and we had Ichiban Boshi for dinner AGAIN! It was salmon overkill because we had the above, and also ordered a side order of salmon sashimi. I think we possibly had 10 slices of salmon each. 


After dinner, it was back to Wheelock Timms for chilling. #OOTD for that day, all apparels from Topshop, shoes from TOMS. 


3/4 of the Old Sports. MAGNEBRO, HELLLOOOO WE HAVEN'T MET UP FOR ONE WEEK ALREADY LEH /wavesssss~ 


& this is my everyday make up recently. Anybody wants to see an updated everyday make up tutorial? HAHAHHAAHHAHAA, /buyaolian


Really trying to maintain a healthy diet now. The ideal meal plan would be Cinnamon Honey Oatmeal for breakfast, salmon/soba/edamame for lunch, and an extremely light dinner (froyo maybe? :D)


Sunday saw me at Shu's place. :D:D:D:D I AM SOOOOO EFFING HAPPY MY BFF IS BACK!!!! :D Chatted for hours, and then it was furniture building time LOL. 3 girls, took 2 hours to finish assembling an Ikea cupboard, but after that we were like professionals. Ikea wanna hire us? AND SHE GAVE ME MY FIRST PRADA as a belated 22nd birthday present :DDD Touched, :') I love you BFF. Thanks for everything you've done for me, and for always being there, and always having the best reaction to everything that I tell you HAHAHHAHA. :D 

Thats all for now folks! Will update again soon! :D Have a great last week of June!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment