Saturday, June 15, 2013

Mid June update!


Hello!! /waves how has June been treating you ((: I've been having such a YOLO life lately I feel like slapping myself; but then again, YOLO soooo :D


Random selfie I took that didn't make it to my IG so I'm posting it here instead. Magnebro once said, "you either slacking at work or taking selfies at work, fucking good life sia" LOLOLOL couldn't agree more. Butttt I don't slack okay, I'm just really efficient at work :D


& if you've been following me on IG (@jolenequek_), you would have seen this! One of my many YOLOs, and probably the most YOLO of all YOLOs. Saw this quote one day on weheartit, IGed it, thought "whoa what an apt phrase to be tattooed, thought about it long and hard, decided I wanted a tattoo on my inner arm, 3 days later walked into Deon's, secured an appointment the next day, and tadah.


White ink for the win because its very inconspicuous. Tattoos need not be done to be shown to the world. Do what pleases you because thats all that matters in the end right? I get tattoos only for me, so who cares. :D Will blog a proper post on this when the tattoo has finished scabbing and all :D

.....


Got sick of my blonde streaks (which used to be lime green, done at Salon Vim); so I DIY dyed it to blue/purple. Colour in picture is Special Effects' Wildflower! Chio hor the colour, mega love!


Wednesday's OOTD! Shoplabellavita top and skirt and Zara heels.


My BBG :)

 Meet Minzies :D We've been meeting up soooooo fucking often these days but I am loving it. 2 fucking like-minded souls, both fucking obsessed with being as skinny as possible, both smoking addicts, both suckers for Topshop (or clothes in general) :D

She's pretty much the one person giving me alot of strength to always love myself, who's really there lifting me up when I feel down as shit. Things seem alot easier with her holding me up; thanks bbg :D


Random selfie at 11ish pm after I had this damn spicy korean ramen. The soup is like red!?!?!? but I love spicy food so I won't complain. Twitpic this with the caption that you should eat this if you want some instant lip tinting and lip plumping effect ;) Nice ah, pink and full lips HAHHAHA!

.....


And my bbg surprised me with Laduree :'))))) WALAO SERIOUSLY WHERE GOT PEOPLE SO SWEET ONES!!! WHO NEEDS A BOYFR WHEN YOU GOT MINZIES. I should create a hashtag for her next time. LOLOL! Lucky me got 8 Laduree macarons :D Fucking love Laduree :)


My pretty bbg's OOTD, see take for her so nice..


AND THIS IS HOW SHE REPAY MY KINDNESS?!! TAKE SOME UNGLAM CANDID OOTD FOR ME &^&*$^(*&#(*& LOL.

top: Kissablebella; skirt: Topshop; wedges: Zara; bag: Balenciaga


and our OOTD together :D So happy, I've lost 5kg in 2 months! :D 4kg more to lose to hit my dream weight! :D LEZGO LEZGO! :D


Nomming on Pistachio macarons in bed at 12am. Life is good :D

.....


Went to NP for lunch with my "son" (how secondary schoolish but yeah long story) and Magnebro one day! Wanted to feel like a student again HHAHAHA #cheapthrills


SKINNY LEGS FTW! Us otw to visit Jem :) 


Jem, if you're reading this, please buy/get more fun racing games for your PS3 so I can play HAHAHAHAHHA! :D


And random selfie while I was chilling at his place. Suddenly felt unwell again, feverish and all :'( Last warning sia, falling sick every 2 weeks. 

.....


&today! Today saw me at Daily Dozen again, this time Magnebro having his YOLO moment HAHAHAHA! After which, Minzies came over to my place to chill :D


Pretty bbg! :D Playing around with my ring light :D We actually filmed a video together, but I better not promise anything since I got damn alot of video backlogs and my friends are starting to complain "WALAO ALWAYS SAY GOT VIDEOS COMING UP BUT ALWAYS NEVER SEE ANYTHING UPLOADED ONES" HAHAHAHA SORRY BOSSES, EDITING VIDEOS VERY MAFAN LEHHH I TRYS MY BEST OKAYSSSS :D





Ringlight makes anybody and everybody looks times one hundred times better, (Y).


Our dinner, each person one slap of salmon steak with miso sauce. :D ifjolenecancooksocanyou :D


And we ended the day with chilling at BPP starbucks :D

Thats all for now folks! Will blog again soon k!!! BYEEEEEEE /wavesssss :D


No comments:

Post a Comment