Sunday, December 1, 2013

BREATHING YOU IN WHEN I WANT YOU OUT;


finding our truth in a hope of doubt.
Lying inside our quiet drama.

........

Mundane December days. Enjoying the slower pace before I embark on my new job. I am anticipating my new job but I feel so overwhelmed by the fear of the unknown.


As y'all already know, I went for my tooth extraction on Monday in preparation for Project ChioSmile. :D


 New favourite flannel shirt from Zara, paired it with my Zara flare skirt and NB. 

Spot my blue separators! They were a bummer for the next few days, had much difficulty chewing :( No pain no gain they say.



Can you see the blood-soaked gauze where my missing tooth should be? Now it's like a habit for me to run my tongue along the upper row of teeth and lodge it where the missing tooth was. 


Felt damn nua because it was still bleeding 3 hours after extraction :(


And Jerrel's text damn funny! He's also gonna be putting braces soon, and he just extracted his teeth (4 at that!) and was telling me about his pain with the separators!

&so my bed frame broke; and I've been sleeping Japanese style these days :/


I need to check me in Shopperholic Annoymous.



This C ah, went cray cray on a liking spree~~~

NEW NECKCANDYYYYYY :D











THW with le BFF and Catching Fire after. Had a tough time speed munching with sore gums and teeth to rush for our 815 movie. Catching Fire was brill! :D Now I can't wait for the third movie to be released.


Korkor Quek's bday on the 28th :3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN KORKOR :D


Thai food at my colleague's family restaurant :D Basil Beef, this is pretty spicy D:


My very sweet intern gave me a gift on his last day! :D


Beanstro's Omelette on Friday for lunch :D


My chio purple NB :3




FIKA at Haji for team dinner with my teammies :D The food was surprisingly good, and we had tonssss of laughter. Adjoined to Blu Jaz for after dinner drinks, and I left shortly after for..


POPTART.

Which was sad to say, not as fun as the Camp Symmetry edition. Half an hour into the set, we went over to Zouk Mainroom for Hong's set instead! Overall, not too bad :D


Totally nekkid face, otw to DRx for my faciallllll~~~



Christmassy nails :D


S'been so long since my last OOTD; black cardigan c/o CottonOn, Polka dot crop tank c/o BKK, Highwaisted shorts c/o Topshop and Celine Trapeze.






Early birthday dinner with my family at Outback; TOO DISAPPOINTING ALREADY T.T 

I first tried Outback at +66, I super love the Kookaburra drumlets, but when I ate the ones at Millenia; they hardly even registered in my head. So. Forgettable. :(

Apart from the fries and the rice pilaf, the rest of the dishes were also mehhhh. What a meh birthday dinner :(


&random hairbun I tied which looks damn huge and puffy; I LIKE :D But I'm pretty sure I won't be able to recreate it soooo :x

........

Wehhhh, my right shoulder feels like shit right now. I feel like I have rheumatism :( AISH. 

Feeling meh, gonna go watch AHS. BAI. Follow me on Dayre @jolenequekww for more frequent updates! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment