Sunday, December 8, 2013

STRANGE & BEAUTIFUL;


Sometimes the last thing you want comes in first,
sometimes the first thing you want never comes.
But I know that waiting is all you can do,
sometimes…

……..

It has been a long week for me! I'm so tired at the end of everyday :( Usually I leave this post to be done on Mondays, but I doubt I'll have the time every Monday to do this already! Better get a headstart!

So Monday saw me meeting my BFF for a short one while she got her hair cut! I usually get my hair done at Vim, but I was so bored on Monday and she seemed to be getting the hair wash of a lifetime so I decided to get a wash and blow too! :D

Best. Random. Decision, everrrrr~


Both of us with bloody chio hair :D


Determined to get my Da Paolo Chicken Pasta Salad but alas!! Walked over and they were all sold out!! Settled for some Cappuccino and Salmon Mushroom rice instead! I'm starting to enjoy alone time way too much :/


Got a damn bimbo traveling bag from VS. Y'all will see it in another post because I bought it specially for Zoukout this weekend! 


One of my many birthday presents from myself to myself :D:D:D My first Nasty Gal package!!! wooooo!!!


I scored with this package! First time ordering from NG, decided to try my luck with the boots sizing, turned out this is super comfy!!! :D


Biggest transformation, yet. Aish, though I'm having a hard time with them braces. For the sake of a perfect smile, I will persevere! 


Probably the only psycho who'd order this right after getting braces! But at least I fully satisfy my cravings right before the soreness kicked in!


Sadly this is all I could finish :/


:D:D:D:D:D


MINZZZZ :D:D:D:D


My favouriteeeee T.T And I could only stomach 5 of these because my teeth was starting to act like a bitch :/ 


Ended up heading to KSL with May and Shu because I was really hungry. Ended up getting the shock of my life here too. Ohwells.


#selfies


Flowers :D 


Last few selfies with this background!


My lunch which tastes soooo good! But I could only eat the noodles T.T And I took 45 minutes to finish this. As a reference, I usually take about 10 minutes to finish eating. 


Dinner was back to this. Because its the easiest for me to finish.


My new favorite slippers, which shu and fangs say look like pasar malam 5$ jelly slippers GAN.


Coffee and cake at The Providore! 


New job selfie!! :D 


&my first work event :') So overwhelmed the whole time.  


Dinner with Shu at Working Title, I had a very very bad time eating mashed Truffle Tater Tots (which were awesome btw).

Perks of my job: Freebies to sample and review on!!



Some Friday goofing around at my desk :D HEHEHEHE



Dragged Damz to have sick people food with me hiakhiak BUT DAMN GOOD OMGGGG can have this all day err day~~


Saturday cafe hunting with Shu, Fangs and Damz! 


Scored this polarized Raybans Wayfarers for 177$! :O Cheap cheep!!


BEST.


BESTEST (BIGGEST). AHAHAHHAHAHAHA.


Pretty good Hamburg Steak with Mash at Esette Cafe! :D



Selfies again. HAHAHAHA. All day err day, only thing I know.


PASAR BELLA TODAYYYYYY~~~



PAELLA!! I love this sooo much! I wanna have this every Sunday!





According to them, crazy good Oysters! 



This is damn good too :O Grilled Rainbow Trout :O 


Piccolo Latte! :D So good, from Dutch Coffee Company or something! I didn't add sugar, and it tastes so fragrant! 


Always must smile, get used to smiling with so much metal in my mouth :D



ZAI LAI YI CI!


Back to PB because I couldn't stop raving about it to my family! :D

Pulled Pork Sandwich WHICH I SWEAR I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU WHEN I CAN BITE/CHEW PROPERLY AGAIN.


ROASTED ROOTS. FCKEN GOOD OMGGGGG SO SOFT AND YUMS.


Squid Ink, which I didn't try because.. seriously getting food stuck is embarrassing enough. 


I forgot the name of this, but its pasta with crab meat and vodka cream sauce! Damn good tooooooooo :O


Coffee and cake after again at Pies and Coffee. EAT EAT EAT, I'M GONNA BE THE SUPPORTING FAT FUNNY GIRL IN EVERYONE'S LIFE STORY. 

………

Okaydokay~ Time for me to plan my outfit for tomorrow again! It's a cold cold night guys, wrap up all snuggly and goodnight x!

No comments:

Post a Comment