Sunday, April 26, 2009


Hello kittywittys(:


The cough isn't getting any better!): What a mood-dampener. Tsk! Sorry to whoever's gonna be in the same class as me tomorrow cause my cough is going to be incessant!): && its those really dry kind where you keep coughing and no phlegm which makes the throat even more irritated hence more likely to cough somemore? yknow that kind. Geez Louise sucks balls yo. So yes work today was ok(: I practically baked one whole glass bottle full of cookies meself(: Slowly pinching 8g of cookie batter and then squishing it on the baking tray, sounds like fun? Totally man.


ANYWAYS, I am so motherfcking eggcited for this week cause of _______!(: Can't wait!! SiewwHui! Eggcited nots!((: Will not say anymore you guys will know in a jiffy! Shit I like everything also don't say, owells(: Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment