Thursday, April 30, 2009



Wednesday was the bomb!❤

Will blog more about that later, uploading pictures on FB(:

/edit.

Wednesday was the most awesome clubbing session ever!(: Pictures are available on FB so if you know me, click on my FB profile link on your right & go view them!(: Totally rad night I'm telling you, so many things happened! Like hip only! Where is Snakebite!):

Thursday wasn't so great, I was seriously stoned. Jane & I. Totally stony. & crappy. Talked to Matthew for almost 2 hours on the phone about, well, stuff. Important stuff not important stuff. Sigh. Figured I don't really know what I want to. I don't know what I want, what am I supposed to do, how am I supposed to deal and just wtf is wrong with me these days?? SERIOUSLY. I think imma abstain from clubbing for now. Feeling abit sian and blah. All those alcohol, makes me feel like puking. But then again, I don't mind a little Jagerbomb!

Ok, I think I'm still a little stony. Shall go catch a 40winks. Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment