Friday, April 24, 2009


Hola amigos!(:
So who has seen my new hair, raise up your hands now! HAHAHA. As if I can see, pfftt. So poor me will be stuck at home instead of going for training cause of the bloddy cough and nose which seems perpetually filled with mucous. Eww. Hate it. Have to blow it like what, every 2 minutes? Arghh. So my days have been lessons, food, lessons, food, facebook and How I Met Your Mother. OMFG How I Met Your Mother is some awesome possum blossom super duper whooper good show!!((: It had me laughing like crazy to my laptop! Really good stuff, shan't tell you more go catch it! I'm so addicted I hope Romeo passes me the second season soon or else I'd probably develop withdrawal syndrome.\: So yes, maybe today I'll see if I can start on the individual part of Developmentally Appropriate Curriculum's assignment. Oh dear God, I can somebody sleeping already, OK shall not talk about that but about next week!(:
Soooooo, there's this whole dilemma thingy going on. So hard to make decisions between fun and fun BLAHH. Would it be Phuture/ButterCookies on Wednesday? Or DBL O/Play on Thursday? Or just Zouk on Thursday??? Cause I always wanted to try ButterCookies, sounds fcking awesome but there's the school factor, so yeah. & on Thursday, the guys all wanna go zouk only while the girls wanna go Play cause there's a Pyjamas' Party!! I know I'm so tempted to split myself in two to be at multiple places at one time): I wanna Zouk too cause me thinks Zouk is damn fun, ShunLi also thinks so!! &&Fanghui never try Zouk before!\: Oh mannnn. Alright, I will blog later about somethingelse(: Till then, toodles!{:

No comments:

Post a Comment