Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Its Madeon, bitch!


A friend of mine from the UK recently introduced this DJ when I told him I love House. :O Lovers of House music, if you don't already know who Madeon is, continue reading :D


This guy, looking like the younger french cousin of Justin Bieber, is already a popular DJ in Europe. He also recently spun at Coachella :O:O:O Singapore Y U NO Coachella equivalent? :S


Totally ripped from Wiki, "Hugo Pierre Leclercq, known by his stage name Madeon, is an electropop producer from Nantes, France". Did I mention he's only 17 years old? Avicii, you have some serious competition coming up O.O


Hehehe somemore quite good looking ^^


Ok, I have embedded his mixes below. :D Take a listen, trust me you'll love it! Because his music is easy on the ears, so people who normally don't fancy house music because sometimes you think its a little too loud and "trashy", you'll find yourself listening to Madeon ^^






Heh now that I've got you hooked, I'll be super nice and tell you that if you own an iPhone/iPad and wanna listen to HIS ENTIRE PLAYLIST LIKE I DO on the go, go to his soundcloud, and listen from there. They will autoplay the next song on his page for you. :D I have yet to get his mixes downloaded cause the soundcloud one is via beatport. :S Anyone who has the mixes or know where I can download it from let me know! :D

His songs totally making me get the party feel again URGH~ But no point also since DJs in Singapore won't play his songs :( HAISH.

No comments:

Post a Comment