Sunday, June 3, 2012

2 June 2012

























































Crazy night. Expensive night. 300 dollars. Missing wallet and handphone. Hope my boyfr and bro armstrong are feeling better right now :(

Snow White & The Seven Dwarves and a tray of Apple Shooters; and the world became a better place. Phuture as per usual, fucking packed it wasn't even funny. But thanks to my gung-ho BFF, she dragged us both to the DJ console, much to the amusement of a bewildered Ghetto :x Oops. But so fun~ And I literally went crazy when he played Avicii's mixes :D:D:D

Loved my dress that night, but forgot to take an OOTD because of all the overlapping unhappy events.

I will always try to make you as happy to the best of my capabilities, I don't care to what expense, thats how much I love you B. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment