Monday, June 25, 2012

My miniature shoe collection


Saw this quote on the blogger behind Shop Vagabond Youth's personal blog and it was like BAM nice! I thought it is really cool and true. I personally believe that one can never be overeducated, and I love fashion. (But I am super lazy, and tend to gravitate towards things that doesn't require much styling.) So, guilty as charged.

And so yesterday was a super productive day for me. Woke up, actually had time to order McDs, cleaned my shoes, filmed a makeup video and went out with Jessica to get our nails done. After I cleaned my babies, I took a photo so that I could share with you guys my shoe collection so far! ^^ Yayy~


From top left to bottom right:
CELINE-inspired wooden clogs, JEFFREY CAMPBELL Clinic, JEFFREY CAMPBELL Lita in Distressed Mustard, PEDRO Studded Wedges, NEWLOOK Nude wedges, CHARLES&KEITH Brown pumps, ZARA black pumps, (another) CHARLES&KEITH brown pumps, TOMS in Black Glitter, TOPSHOP brown ankle boots, DOCMARTS, ZARA duo-coloured wedges.





Pretty disappointed in myself when I see these shoes because despite having these shoes, I mostly only wear my ZARA duo-coloured wedges because they are super duper comfortable and despite the loud colors they pretty much match anything in my wardrobe; and probably my TOMS because of the same reason :x I'm such a sucker for collecting pretty shoes and concocting ideas of what to wear them with but when it comes to physically wearing them out, I'll pause and "bah I'll just wear like something real comfy that allows me to walk fast."

And so, I'm going to make a promise, to wear more of my shoes out more often. Yeap, maybe I'll share some OOTDs when I feel not so shy to take outfit photos in public o^^o

/edit.
Not in picture, my DMs highcut in Cherry Red, and Jeffrey Campbell-inspired Lita in black, and Topshop suede wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment