Monday, November 25, 2013

DEAR DAYRE;


Had my extraction yesterday, together with wedging the separators between my teeth in preparation for Project Chio Smile. I thought I was the lucky one, didn't have to deal with the achy feeling in my teeth because yesterday, I didn't feel as uncomfortable as I projected myself to feel besides the taste of blood initially.

Evidently I spoke too soon because I woke up today with that annoying aching feeling in my mouth. My bite is damn soft, I don't know how am I going to chew later argh. Got to keep telling myself, this is all going to be worth it.

Anyhoo, purpose of this post: hop on to Dayre! Its free on the Apple Appstore and also available for Android devices! I was hesitant on opening yet another account on yet another social media platform, but now that I've started, it's so addictive! It's easier to update there, and not as many limitations as the other social media platforms respectively! I foresee myself there pretty often!

Obviously I will still be here, but I think I'm going to spend a fair bit of time updating there :) See you on the other side! 

No comments:

Post a Comment