Sunday, November 24, 2013

WHEN I WAKE UP;


I'm afraid;
somebody else might take my place.

........
Finally had a well-balanced weekend. Had a really late night on Friday (spilling over to the wee hours of Saturday morning) but I had ample sleep; only waking up at 2pm for both Saturday and Sunday. For some of you, it might seem like whaaaat I only wake up at 4pm on weekends, but nope, 2pm is a luxury for me already!






Finally had the chance to eat Army Stew with J and BFF! :D Whoopdedoop! What made it even more awesome was Monday night was a chilly night :3 Chilly weather + hot stew = I AM RESIGNED TO MY FATE OF BEING FAT!



BFF & me VERSUS D & J.

Is it TO-MAH-TO or TO-MAY-TO? Now we know :D


Came home to my ASOS package!! My first time ordering from ASOS (I KNOW I AM SUCH A MOUNTAIN TORTOISE); AND this is my favourite buy EVERRRRR!!!! 

I sat down, tore open the package and immediately put it on. COMFIEST SHIT EVERRRRR. I slept in it yes :3 and I'm always very reluctant to take it off :(


Too much work being a human, I'd take being a leopard anyday~~~


DA BEZ ONESIES IN DA WORLDDDDDDDDDD DAZRIGHT SON!


Gelare waffles on Tuesday for lunch :D (yes blogger decided to throw tantrum again)


After work, coffee at the usual with the usuals :D


My watch decided to commit suicide btw. The mechanism at the back kind of dropped off? So now I'm watch-less zzz. I was facing the dilemma of "should I repair it or just buy a new watch" and the unanimous reply from everyone even my mother was to throw it away and get a new watch. "What for repair something that's already broken?" #notsureiftheyarestilltalkingaboutthewatch LOLOLOL. 

I did just send it back to City Chain for repair though. If it's free, then just repair lorrrrr. If there are charges I'm gonna ask them to just throw it away HAHAHAHAHAHA. Aiya see how. 


D's favourite quote, the mostest annoying-est phrase everrrrrr! Lucky you guys not his friend HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA 


Bread Society's Katsu Curry Rice for lunch :D


&then I had Bonchon 4 fingers for dinner with my bros. Another one of the 'always wanted to try but never got round to it' food. MAJOR YUMS CAN, especially the spicy wings OMGOSHHHHH SO GOOD!! 

And then we went to Zouk. 

Me. Zouk. On a weekday night. /blinks. 

Okay la I went there for a bit and then left at 11ish HAHAHAHHAA. But still. I haven't been in the Jiak Kim vicinity on a weekday night for so long (when its not a PH the next day kind of thing)!


Thursday; met FH & Ng for dinner. Plan was to go Symmetry but I had to go to Bishan after work so change of plans, we decided to try out Grub. 

Bloody hell though, we didn't know where to stop so our cab dropped us off at Bishan Park 2. 

GRUB IS AT BISHAN PARK 1 KNNBCCBWTFBBQSOFAKINGFAR.

Yeps, so the three of us had to walk allllll the way to Bishan Park 1, tummy all completely emptied out by the time we reached Grub. 






BUT THE FOOD WAS WELL WORTH IT. Not sure if I was TOO hungry or what, but I really enjoyed my meal there! My Steak & Fries was sooooo good; tender and juicy & the sauce was perfect!

The Sticky Date pudding was 5 thumbs up (if I had 5 thumbs).

The only thing I didn't like about Grub was the location. Not that its far, but the fact that it's situated in a park, so if I wanted to smoke I had to walk all the way to the carpark to smoke.


FH tearing up her belated birthday present from yours truly.

I am extremely selective with who I buy presents for. So if you've ever received gifts from me on your birthday, do know that you hold a special place in my heart :3 /mushymax


TGIF!! Skipped lunch to head over to MBS and finally got my paws on the Balenciaga bracelet! I really want the Hermes CDC but the price is just T.T #umadbro Maybe next time la, I'll get it together with my Hermes Kelly/Lindy! 

After work, went down to Harry's for a bit for a company gathering. Two bottles down and I was walking around red-faced. Really hate my asian flush so bad because it's a tell-tale sign that I consumed alcohol even though I'm not a wee bit tipsy :(

Rushed down to Tanjong Pagar to meet my bros for dinner. Wasn't expecting to get my mind blown away but... 


BEHOLD SINGAPORE'S BEST TRUFFLE FRIES O.O

I was extremely apprehensive and skeptical when J told me, "this is reviewed as best truffle fries in Singapore". I mean, y'all know I love Au Chocolat Truffle Fries; I've tried so many other stores, but Au Chocolat was a tough contender to beat. I wasn't expecting much as I put the fries into my mouth (with one eyebrow cocked up)..

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?! One taste was enough for me to say "BEST DAMN TRUFFLE FRIES I'VE EVER TASTED". Every fry, down to the last one in the basket, is evenly coated with the truffle aroma, evenly salted & peppered. The good people at SPR MRKT are most certainly not stingy with the shaved Parmesan cheese, and the interesting bit here? They add kelp into this awesome combination. 

Prepare to get your mind blown. 


Not a fan of onion rings so I shan't comment on this.


TO-MAH-TO SOUP; which was delightful, but hard to beat the one I had at Roast.


Eggs Royale; which I didn't eat.


Pulled Pork sandwich; O.O I have this strange fascination with Pulled Pork. Something about slow roasting a huge chunk of pork and pulling them meat fibres apart by using as simple an equipment as a freakingggg fork. 


H.C.M. Omelette. (Ham Cheese Mushroom/Mozzarella)

Overall, I'd say SPR MRKT is worth the trip down. Of all the cafes I've tried so far, I like this the most. It has a very unpretentious vibe, and serves really good food with no service charge or GST. One of the co-owners came out to chat with us, and I expressed my concern to him after giving my compliments to him for the food. I mean, it always happens like this; cafes usually start off serving food of the highest standards, but tend to slack off when it reaches a certain level of popularity. He said, "we've been around for a year and a half, and the food is still pretty good. So I guess that.. /shrugs" HAHAHAHA. Cool cool. I sincerely hope they do stay the same :D

SPR MRKT
2 McCallum Street
Singapore 069043


Went down to Cuscaden after dinner to meet the rest for drinks, but at 2ish, it was just down to J, me and SiH. J brought us to this amazing place; felt so good just sitting there. Never felt more alive :3


Saturday; headed to town to get my korkor's birthday present and meet SiH for dinner.



THE SUSHI BAR WHOOOOOP :D


&Made for some desserts :D This Caramel Lava cake is damn dope!!! :D





Morning car rides are the bomb diggity; windows down, singing your lungs out to the songs on the radio :3


Topshop Christmas collection hiakhiak :D I love Christmas; so happy it's that time of the year again!! :D


& family dinner yesterday at Nakajima Suisan Grilled Fish. My family love Japanese food, and the first time I dined here, I knew I'd be going back for more. Prices are affordable and the food is of excellent quality! :D

........

Awkward endingggggg......

HAHAHAHA, okay la. I'm on half-day leave today :( Going to the dental clinic for extraction omgosh I'm really damn nervous because I'm scared of injection :( Inject arms whatever still okay leh, gan this time inject my bloody gums AISHHHHHHHH. Ohwells no pain no gain. :(

I've been secretly blogging on Dayre too, follow me there if you'd like! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment