Friday, November 8, 2013

IN THE LAND OF GOD & MONSTERS;


I was an angel, living in a garden of evil.

You got that medicine I need.
Dope; shoot it up straight to the heart please.
I don''t really know wanna what's good for me.

........


While most girls had a Barbie-centric childhood, I played with Pokemon figurines and Transformer trucks. They nitpick at their food while I relish at the thought of the cheesy pasta I had just ordered and the Caramel Macchiato with extra whip cream on top. They speak in low decibels but you will hear my voice, audibly and virtually. I own a PSP 1000. I own my brother at Burnout Dominator. 

Sometimes I marvel at how much of a failure of a girl I am. Even my brother had once said to me, "I think I secretly have a younger brother instead of a younger sister."

/shrugs 

Moribus Modestus. It's weird how far away I am from the values of my Alma Mater.

No comments:

Post a Comment