Monday, November 4, 2013

IF YOU LOVE ME HARDCORE;


then don't walk away.
It's a game boy, I don't wanna play.
I just wanna be yours.
Like I always say; Never let me go.

Just stay.

........

Back from +66; I think I left my heart there.

My life has finally picked up; it's finally taking off, everything seems to be going in my favour..

But I still don't know... &I am trying my best not to think about it, not to do anything about it. I extended my trip from 2 November to 4 November, and even on 4 November itself, I wanted to extend it, even if it was for a few more hours for $200+.

It dawned on me that I was doing all I could to escape reality. To escape everything that's waiting for me in +65. I want to return to +66. Where everything was just that. 

I don't want it. I really don't. But I can't help how I feel.  

Don't ask me about it. Because that's precisely what I am doing, avoiding. &I really shudder to think of the day I have to face what I've been avoiding all these times.

........

Give me some time to sort out those thoughts; give me some time to gather the strength to continue walking away from anything and everything related to the affairs of the heart. 

Please stay till then?

No comments:

Post a Comment