Sunday, November 24, 2013

REVIEW: HADA LABO SHA HYDRATING LOTION

*sponsored

WARNING: entirely MAKEUP-LESS & EDIT-LESS & FILTER-LESS post 
read on at the risk of your own eyesight LOLOLOL :D


Clear and hydrated skin; isn't that the dream? For me at least, I'd like to think yes that's the dream complexion to have! If you've been reading my skincare posts, I've been preaching about how good complexion is ze bombzx because the reason why we even pile on make-up is to create the illusion of better skin, yes? 

As opposed to my other skincare reviews, this time I was sent a product that I've used before I was sponsored :D Well that shows a lot, doesn't it? 

PRESENTING.. 

HADA LABO SHA HYDRATING LOTION 
*jengjeng~~


As my disclaimer shows, every #selfie is in this is #nofilter #nomakeup (too much IG lingo going on). Apart from my horrid eye circles (I'm really working on it :(), I'd like to think my complexion has actually improved a great deal! :D It's not so dry and flaky, not so dull anymore! :D


PRAY TELL; WHAT DOES IT DO:

Not only does it instantly hydrates skin and helps preserve its optimum moisture balance, it also replenishes and locks-in moisture for complete hydration. While hydrating your skin, it does not feel irritated due to it unique formula that's skin pH balanced and free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant!

After prolonged use, what you get is soft and supple skin! :D:D:D YAYYYYY~~~


 There are a few ways to use this multitasking product. I use it as a toner; a few drops on my palms and pat it all over my face. Or it can be used as a hydrating everyday mask; soak a cotton pad with the lotion, peel off the single layers of the cotton pad and plaster it all over my face. Leave on for at least 30 minutes and voila~ Instantly refreshed face :D


I love how it gives my face a glow :3 Makes me look so healthy :D

I'm absolutely certain most of you know where to get this from, but because I'm so nice and kind /flipshair (HAHAHAHAHA I KID) you can get Hada Labo SHA (which stands for Super Hyaluronic Acid) Hydrating Lotion at Watsons, NTUC, Guardian, SASA, and most major departmental stores that carry beauty products at $22.90 for 170ml. 

Not sure if you're ready to commit to a full-sized bottle? Get a free sample from Sample Store!

All you have to do is click here! Follow the instructions and a lovely package will be sent to you, simple as that! :D

Loads of thanks to Samplestore and Hada Labo for this product! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment