Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hello!(:





Finally back from the rather IT Fair. Being the last day, the crowd was massive. : So anyways yesterday I was in town with my Daddy and Mummy. We were at Taka Cold Storage & I saw the super gonna be extinct soon Kinder Surprise Eggs! You know the ones with the tin foils? Cool shit right! They are selling individual eggs for 1.80 each. Okok here's the part. Some nasty bastard(must be some kid) broke one of the eggs and there was this toy just laying there and screaming "TAKE ME!" so being a nasty bastard too I took it. Who could resist it man!!(: Look at the guy!




He's in love with me(:

HAHAHA!


Got my awesome pink 320Gb external hardisk(: So pretty! & slim!(:


&& tomorrow after land training its hair colouring session at ATI-JIA'S house!! Say goodbye to half dyed ahlian-ish hair and those red extensions! Imma get lighter brown hair and who knows new extensions? Haven't decided on the colour of the extensions so you guys can wait and see(: A new way to celebrate a new life!((: HOHOHO!



OMG camwhore!


Aiya one more luh next time no more ugly hair!{:


BYEEE! IMMA BLOGHOP NOW!((:

/edit.

I. Know. Sometimes
It's gonna rain.
But baby can we make up
Now. cause. I. can't
Sleep through the pain.
We fighting this war
Baby when both of us are losing.
(this ain't the way that love is supposed to go.)
(What happened to workin it out)
We've fall into this place
Where you ain't backin down
And I ain't backin down
Oh baby this love ain't gonna be perfect.
And just how good it's gonna be
We can fuss and we can fight
Long as everythings all right between us...
Before we go to sleep.
It's all for...
Nothing
(Fighting for)
Nothing
(Crying for)
Nothing
(Whooaaa)
But we won't let it go for
Nothing
(No not for)
Nothing
This should be nothing to a love like what we got
I don't wanna go to bed
(Mad at you)
And I don't want you to go to bed
(Mad at me)





No comments:

Post a Comment