Sunday, March 29, 2009











The first weekend of SPCPOC was pretty good(: Won't go into too much details cause I think its a tad too early to say anything. && I think I'm heaty. Like sick heaty. The weather was all hot&cold. &my body has been working non stop ever since the holidays started.): REST! ON HIATUS for a day before poolslot on Tuesday. Hmmm.


Regrets. My life seems to be filled with it.


"I'm not a princess. This isn't a fairytale. I'm not the one you sweep off her feet."

You say move on, where do I go?
I guess second best is all I will know.
Cause when I'm with him, I am thinking of you.
Oh I wish that I was looking into your eyes.
How do I get better when I had the best.
You're the best.
& yes I do regret.
How I let myself let you go.
Won't you bust in through the door & take me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment