Thursday, March 5, 2009

Maybe I'm just dreaming out loud

Because of you I may always need a light on
Just to prove what I feel is just your ghost

So I'm sorry
That I couldn't save you
That I couldn't be what you needed
Please forgive me
Oh you know I tried
Cause I'm still on my hands and knees
You'd better believe
That I'd stay here till you could pull us up
Oh but baby,
I guess sometimes love is not enough

Memphis by Jessica Harp

Hello world
Hope you're listening
Forgive me if I'm young
For speaking out of turn
There's someone I've been missing
I think that they could be
The better half of me
They're in their own place trying to make it right
But I'm tired of justifying
So I say to you

Come home
Come home
Cause I've been waiting for you
For so long
For so long
And right now there's a war between the vanities
But all I see is you and me
The fight for you is all I've ever known
So come home

Everything I can't be
Is everything you should be
And that's why I need you here
So hear this now

Come Home by Onerepublic

No comments:

Post a Comment