Thursday, March 26, 2009

My toes fucking hurts from yesterday's suicide mission: To club in skyhigh heels.

OMG I'M TELLING YOU THEY FUCKING HURT!):

But yesterday was uber fun!(: From the getting high from alcohols, which I did cause I remember after drinking the Flaming Lamboghini, I couldn't stop laughing! Like seriously! & Shunli got infected by my very contagious laughter! LOL! & YEAH pretty much protecting each other on the dancefloor, from roaming hands and desperate crotches. Pfftt. I think loads of stuff happened while I was high, can't really remember. Only remember some guy telling me "My friend wants to get to know you!" & my reply was, "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA!" & proceeds to dance. HAHA! Totally ignore him! LOL. Well yesterday was great. At least I could walk straight. I could right! Could I? Pictures on FB!

Click

No comments:

Post a Comment