Monday, March 16, 2009

HELLO I'M BACK AGAIN!((:



As you can see I dyed my hair today! & I did that in school LOL. Ngee Ann Poly poolside toilet. Cause our dear ATI-JIA mother didn't want me to go over when the house is all messy.HOW CUTE RIGHT? Sounds uncannily just like someone else's mum. Hmmm. Was super unglam she used clothes pegs to divide my hair!



On the bus to town where we did pull ups! LOL QUITE FUNNY cause ATI-JIA sways damn alot and she keep kicking me and the wall.



So pretty now right? So the colour extensions I did were....



BLOND! CAN YOU SEE?((:



I ONLY PUT THIS PICTURE IN BECAUSE YOU LIKE IT & YOU LOOK NICE IN IT ATI-JIA!SWEET RIGHT?(: see my face looks so weirdly squashed together HAHAHA!



Ahem! ATI-JIA is my smexy!(:


Biting into my cheese stick at JP(: Pretty awesome yo!



Although you look like a cow here, I still love you ATI-JIA AHAHHA! ZOMG SO EVIL(:



OHOH and I saw this damn cool thing at the night market at CCK! I like to call it the 'Human Hamster Ball'! How quaint!(: I wanna play in it too but the ball so small if I go in I'd probably sink into the water):

YEAP. THATS ALL FOLKS.
&& should I go Phuture this Wed?): Like so fast go club again and get guys glued to my ass. Pfftt. ): Like the company but dont really like the atmosphere. Not really the atmosphere. Aiya, don't know luh.









No comments:

Post a Comment