Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Previously, I set a New Year Resolution that I wanna be more independent.

Today, I want to scrape that NY Resolution to put another one in place.

#34795XXX: I want to rid my life of lies

So I deleted most of the locked text messages in my inbox.

Breaking up is like getting an abortion.

You're scared of going through it, and when you do, you feel so incredibly sad you go through a series of shitholes.

Feeling everything in you being scraped out and sucked out.

Sucks balls I tell you.

But I realised,

No matter what I'm feeling now, nobody cares at all.

I'm one, numero uno. Only me. & if I'm ever gonna let anyone else into my life, I have to first let go of what is left of you in me.

So I'm letting go.

If there was the exact same procedure right now as seen in 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind', I would totally go for it.

This heartache isn't worth going through when I think of how insignificant and dispensible I am in your life.

No more baby, no more hugs no more kisses.

No more you.

No comments:

Post a Comment