Monday, September 14, 2009

HARROW! :D Today was one helluva day. Spent pratically whole day in town. Hmmm, interesting photoshoot. Wanna see the end product but I gotta wait till Thursday! Owells. Finally caught '9' which was the epitome of awesomeness. Just kinda pity that it only last whut, 1hr 15 mins max I think. Seriously, the dolls are so cute that you just wanna grab them out of the screen and keep em in your pocket ^^v
Made a last minute decision to get a manicure pedicure. Kept looking at my nails before and felt instantly ugly. Will you believe me that manipedis are addictive? Once you start on them, you feel like any other nail polish brands just suck once you have tried OPI? Seriously. Not kidding! And and, if anyone ever wanna try doing a manicure or pedicure or GodBless, BOTH, do go down to NailsBar at FEP! They are at the 3rd floor where all the nail salons are situated! Purple and black cosy looking outlet! You won't miss it! I tried their services and one near the store and I tell you, I'M NEVER GOING OTHER OUTLETS. Their skills and service is superb! :D Always come out of there feeling like a Princess -cuePrincessyMusic No, I'm serious. They are goooood! (:



Finally, I think it should be safe enough for me to post this(: The boy whom I've been secretly crushing on for the 2months(: Yknow yknow, I'm not gonna mention any names. If you know then good for you! (: Isn't he cuteeeeeee! Don't you wanna keep him in a box and put a bowl of milk nearby awwww :D HAHAHA, machiam dog siol. But seriously, he is so adorable :D

I don't understand how some things are soooo obvious yet you don't pick up any details of it. At all. You're fcking brilliant. Now you know why you're at this stage? Why we're like this? Now you know? Oh yeah, I forgot. You still don't. >.< By the time you realise that it was never meant to be, it'll all be too late. Really too late. Sometimes I feel like I don't know you at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment