Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yet another day spent practically sleeping. Hahaha? Just that this time I was stuck in Pasir Ris which feels like a perpetual desert! So hot and humid! Had to like, not move and keep psychoing myself that 'the weather is fineeee' so that I might feel a little better. TSKKK.

OMG, the lips and the eyessss. :D Hot, can anyone spell HOT? Hehhehhhh! Kind of nervous for tomorrow yet full of anticipation! Gonna be in town for '9'! :D I knowww its gonna be an awesome awesome movie since Tim Burton stuck his thumb in it! Ahhh, don't even get me started on Tim Burton(:

/edit.
Oh and I realised something. How spicy food, horror films and falling in love are so similar. They all give you that kick, but they always end with bad endings. And even though we're fully aware of the consequences, we still indulge in them nonetheless. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment