Monday, September 28, 2009

Harrow! Here to update again! :D Hmm, but IDK what to update about. How about... me not clubbing for a week till 2 weeks? IDK have I told you that? Time for me to rest and chillax and relax whatever fuck. Give me skin some purity! So sad, everytime I xcore club my skin xcore dies like )): Time to shop for masks!

Lately I've been a little disappointed with my hair. Looks lacklustre and always tangled like fuck. Seriously, I can spot them split ends so easily! ): Been wanting to dye it back to black, since I have this golden/lightbrown for more than a year already. Should I? But I am still hesitating 'cause what if I like my lightbrown again how? Have to chiong dye again. TMD decisions decisions.

Got rid of my manicure colour. Surprisingly my nails are quite healthy.. looking. (: Bought a nail buffer shit and gave it away on the same day. HAHA, some angmoh saw me buffing my nails and got so fascinated he stopped me and asked me where I got it. So I gave mine to him. LOL. I can buy it anytime anyways! :D Such a nice Singaporean, he took a picture LOL!


Sigh, should I paint it gold, blue or nudish pink? Ahhhh, I really really like the gold, but the blue is cool BUT WHO CAN RESIST PINK! ^^v
GAHHH, off to bed naozxzx. So tired! Nights!



No comments:

Post a Comment