Saturday, September 19, 2009



Something exceedingly terrible has happened. I feel so helpless right now cause apparently theres nothing I can do to salvage the situation. I mean, technically there is something I can do. But there is this incredibly huge and obstinate obstacle in the way that just refuses to budge. I tried my best to shift it away, but it remains the same. I really didn't mean for things to turn out this way but yet it did. I know its my fault, that I'm the one in the wrong. Which makes it all worse. ):

Anyways, today was poolslot with only 5 devlins. It was, well.. painful? 1 hour nonstop game. Omg, with no subs. Omg, my hands were like numb after it all. After that was L4D with Benedict, Leonel, Romeo, DicksonH, Lin and Shunli. Omg this time our team not so imba already. ): Cannot blame Shun and Lin also since they don't usually play. ): Ahhh. Not that I take things too seriously, but the fun thing about playing L4D is when you win. Right, Benedict? HAHAHA, the both of us just pek cek over there HAHAHA! But nehmind, we'll be zai again!

Fuckkk, I think I'm falling sick again. Two days of poolslot under the rain, well no literally, but still all wet and cold... hmm. Having the flu and sorethroat too. Bahh.

Sometimes, I really wished I could turn back time. I wish there was actually something I could do. I wish I could do what I want, with no regards to what others might think. And of course, without having to lie. It is just so tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment